COISPA Tecnologia & Ricerca is committed to developing research activities and high quality services. We are aware of the relevance of giving visibility to the quality of our activities and organization, by underlying the principles of sustainability at the basis of our operations.
Our strategic goal is to respond to the increasingly demanding expectations of the market, which we consider both as single end user of the results of our work and as a collectivity. We are committed to pursuing values of efficiency, reliability and quality.
To this purpose, we give priority to a planning that:
generates significant applications, which can always be measured in relation to the predetermined goals;
- are in line with market expectations;
- are consistent with our vision of the sustainable use of resources and natural environments policy.
We aim at the continuous improvement of our organization by ensuring:
- the quality and the upgrading of the facilities, equipment and technologies we use;
- the ongoing training and the technical and scientific updating of our group;
- the application of verification and validation criteria, monitoring the results of our activities;
- the optimization of our management and organizational processes.
For all these reasons we have put in place a Quality Management System which conforms to the UNI EN ISO 9001 norm and, coherently with our vision of sustainability, we are commited to continuously define specific enhancements of our activities.